Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

13th Annual Opening Day Swap -- We Are Full

I can't believe I've been hosting this swap for 13 years.  Over 1,872 flies have been tied mailed and sorted for these swaps.  It has been a privilege to host it.  Tight Lines to everyone who ever tied for it.

Opening day of trout season, in many parts of the West, is the last Saturday in April. This year it is April 30.

Tie 12 of any trout fly, any size, any style. Usual rules apply, stamped self addressed envelope or funds to cover postage, toe tags, mail before due date.

Open to first 12 with, "I'm in". International swappers welcome with PayPal.

Due date Monday April 4th That way I can get them back to you for your own opener. Over the last 12 years we have had a selection to fit just about any fly fishing situation.

1   flytire - Received 

2   troutguy - Received

3   Bryon Anderson - Received

4   John1986 - Received

5   vicrider - Received

6   Woodenlegs - Received

7   jburge - Dropped Out

8  stabgrid - Received

9   atxdiscgolfer - Received

10  Partridge - Received

11  Trouttramp - Received

12  Noahguide - Received

SM - Fishin' Bob -  Done

C/mon Bob, it's a simple change to give one of our best tiers his lucky number. I requested a spot on Kimba swap to grab the smiley face. I'm in but you mean I DON'T have to tie a Caddis? Seems strange to be in one of your swaps and not tie a Caddis. Well, maybe I will anyway.

1 hour ago, vicrider said:

C/mon Bob, it's a simple change to give one of our best tiers his lucky number. I requested a spot on Kimba swap to grab the smiley face. I'm in but you mean I DON'T have to tie a Caddis? Seems strange to be in one of your swaps and not tie a Caddis. Well, maybe I will anyway.

To be honest all I looked at were the names and since there were five, I just listed them.  They are moved now.  And true no Caddis requirement for this swap.  You can do Mayflies, terresterials, attractors, any old fly your heart desires. 😎

Doesn’t really matter, just thought I would ask. It’s just that number has been good for me, I’m a little superstitious I guess.

Was my number when I was played sports waaaaaaay back. I used to throw down $ on 11 in Vegas on roulette occasionally, did surprisingly well on it.

No big deal.

tt

5 hours ago, Trouttramp said:

Doesn’t really matter, just thought I would ask. It’s just that number has been good for me, I’m a little superstitious I guess.

Was my number when I was played sports waaaaaaay back. I used to throw down $ on 11 in Vegas on roulette occasionally, did surprisingly well on it.

No big deal.

tt

Not a problem, I've been hosting for over 12 years and just never had anyone request a number slot.  Glad to move you to #11