Fly Tying
waedwards87

Bill from Southwest VA

Hello!

Just here to introduce myself. Im a late 20's fly fisherman from south west VA near Bristol. Grew up in NY fishing the Catskill rivers and came down south for school. Getting back into things now and inherited a good supply of fly tying materials from my old man. Back on the wagon, and onto some good fish.

If anyone is in the area and wants to do some good fishing on rivers other than the SOHO, let me know.

Tight lines,

Bill

Welcome Bill. I'm in Fla part time and WNC the rest. There's bound to be lots of members in your vicinity. You can use search to find members by state, at least those that say where they are from in their profile.

Happy tying and tight lines!

Hey Bill,

Welcome to the forum! Great place to learn whatever you want to learn about fly fishing and fly tying. I leave east of you in Suffolk, so I don't get the great trout fishing like you do. If I am ever out that way or you are out this way. Look me up!

Rob

Welcome to the forum Bill!

I am in East TN, not far from you. I love the SOHO and Watuaga, but I have been hitting the mountain streams lately. Holler at me, we can connect and hit the water. 423-833-8050