Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

This was an interesting day to say the least. It was sunny, warm, and beautiful, however it was very windy, and the water was off colored. Nymphing proved to be very unproductive, and I tried all day. However I switched to a streamer and nailed 2 within a half hour of each other. However it was late in the day and I had to leave.

I did it again, I left something and didnt bring it with me. My SD card was missing and I had to conserve filming with my hand held camera. So most of the day was caught on Go Pro.

Cool !

Hey I saw your video about the dogs health, sorry, I know it's not great news. And I saw that you snapped your Sage rod.. Sage has a policy to repair rods, it generally runs around $50 for shipping and handling.

Thanks Dave, yeah I finally got the labs back from the doc, and he said that it doesn't look good. I know they offer a replacement, and I already sent it in. It actually went up to $70 recently, so thats how much it costs. Its a 3 week to a month turn around they said. They have it, and have had it for 2 days now. I have a while till I can fish with it... HAHA