Fly Tying

Hey everybody,

--

First of all excuse my poor langage, i'm French and don't speak english well.

--

Today i recieve in my mailbox an alert email from FTF who tell me that robert24 send me a private message about a project who can let me win Millions of dollars, HAHAHA. A spam so.

I don't answer to this (...) but i just want to tell this here to prevent some "agravations". It come from ftf and don't give a good image of the forum, i think.

That's all !

Have a nice day, a tight line & a fresh beer !

Thomas.

post-43873-0-28374500-1368110092_thumb.jpg

I got the same today.

Was unable to contact the management team at flytyingforum.com

Maybe this will come to their attention?

EXTRACT:

Solly,

robert24 has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "tony".

robert24 said:
======================================================================
Dear friend,

I am Tony Robert, 24yrs, at the moment am in Ghana, I have a project worth $15Million dollars in EUROPE with BANKIA ESPANA, that i need your assistance. this I assure you will of be great benefit to you as well, I contacted you because i want you to act as my foreign beneficiary/ Guardian so that I can lay my hands on my inheritance in Spain, please for further details Email; [email protected] and Call me +233 232 071 594

Awaits,

Tony.
======================================================================

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL!
You can reply to this personal conversation by following the link below:

http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=23571#msg35591

All we can do is to try to ban the spammers when they are brought to our attention, but since they are physically joining the site and sending someone a PM there's no way to stop them besides banning them after we are made aware of them and what they are doing. It happens all the time on any popular forum. Saying it gives the site a bad image is like saying getting spam emails gives your email host a bad image lol. Let us know when someone sends you a PM that is spam and we will go in and ban that person.