Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

St. Croix

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 trout traveler

trout traveler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 08 October 2004 - 11:15 PM

Well a week ago i snapped my road tip off my rood while fishing.Well did't know what to expect when i went to the shop.

Lets say that i am very happy with the service i recieved and the service and speed that St. Croix had a new rood returned to me.The rood is only a year old but the service with a new one really surprised me.

One very happy customer biggrin.gif I can get back out there and try hook me a salmon or steelie now.

Just thought i would mention this.

tt Rick

[/QUOTE]
Deep in the heart of every man is a longing to live as God designed.
Nowere is the freedom to do that more possible than in the wilderness and beauty of God'screations.
Fly rod in hand fish on.
URL: http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/

#2 Big Daddy Hubbard

Big Daddy Hubbard

President of the North Alabama Steelhead Assoc., Hogswaller, KY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,393 posts

Posted 09 October 2004 - 07:59 PM

I am glad you were satisfied with the service St. Croix provides. They have one of the best warranty gurantees in the business. Most of thier products have a lifetime warranty, with the exception of the Premier series and maybe one other lower end line. Thier product service is rivaled by only the finest of the rod manufacturers like G Loomis, Sage, Winston, etc. IT all goes back to the old addage, "Yo get what you pay for." I have been with the St. Croix Prostaff for about six months now. Keep your eyes open for the new product lines hitting the stores in the Spring of 05!

#3 trout traveler

trout traveler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 09 October 2004 - 09:11 PM

Thanks for the heads up on the new products BDH.Will keep an eye open.

Yeah really happy with the service and products.

Great to see back around a little more.

tt
[/QUOTE]
Deep in the heart of every man is a longing to live as God designed.
Nowere is the freedom to do that more possible than in the wilderness and beauty of God'screations.
Fly rod in hand fish on.
URL: http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/

#4 steeldrifter

steeldrifter

I said "boo" to Gregor Clegane. He ran and hid !

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,695 posts

Posted 09 October 2004 - 09:20 PM

Yeah now i can start useing this again hubbard.gif

Welcome home daddy'o wink.gif

mcfr.jpg
Owner- Steve Clark
Midwestcustomflyrods.com

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doin, than a long life spent in a miserable way- Alan Watts