Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

new elk horn rod

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fcflyguy

fcflyguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 04:33 PM

I just got a new rod last week a Elkhorn 4 weight 4 peice . Fished with it on a local stream. MAN I just got say what a rod !!!!!!!!!! IT has a very nice touch to it . cast great I cant wait to try it with some dry flys and it only cost me $157.00 and it came with a case .if you guys and girls every get a chance check out the contented angler web site out . that is were I got it at they are the niceest people here in pa I every dealed with . their web page is www. content-angler.com
fcflyguy biggrin.gif
tied to throw not for show

#2 Flyweaver

Flyweaver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 05:15 PM

My son bought 2 of them at different times at the Somerset Fly Fishing Show.They are nice rods and are well worth the price.
The only thing golden about the golden years is your urine