Fly Tying
vicente

Bugger swap

Ok my last swap is finished up so I'm going to go ahead and open this one up. Due to the huge amount of interest it is most likely already full I will be posting a list of people who said they wanted to join along with messaging all of you I ask that you confirm it either via pm or here asap.

Swap rules 12 of the same for the main set, 3 wildcards

any kind of bugger is fine, articulated, bead head, cone head, on a jig hook,something that most closely resembles a bugger for the main lot including the traditional style chenille and hackle bugger is fine. For the 3 wild cards I ask that you make them a little fancy as far as buggers go.

Right now I am planning a march 31st due date if that is fine with everyone, please remember to put your screen name and real name on your box if possible. No need to share what kind of bugger your submitting but you can if you want.

1. Decisions, received

2. Flat Rock Native, received

3. Dflanagan,received

4. Dgh62,received

5. Moo-d, received

6. Eastern fly, received

7. Lil Dave, received

8. Jpm5107, received

9. Nsillej, received

10. Fishingbobnelson, received

11. GP flyfisherman, received

12. Wmw4, received

lost a member down to 12 for the main set.

I will not be adding anyone else to this swap unless over 4 of those listed do not wish too/are unable to participate. If people drop out I will reduce the numbers for the main set accordingly for the first week this is open.

It looks like there are some new swappers in here please make sure you read the swap rules if you have any questions feel free to ask.

I will not be adding anyone else to this swap unless over 4 of those listed do not wish too/are unable to participate.

Still in it, maybe best swap ever, hoping my buggers close to the standards set by these members.

Definitely still in. Looks like I'm listed twice, though.

Any pointers on what's considered a fancy bugger? I'm still so new to tying lots of things seem pretty fancy to me. I want to make sure I'm meeting standards.

only so many ways to make a bugger fancy, just something besides the basis chenille and hackle on a hook, add a bead head make an articulated one etc. I did indeed have you down twice.

I'm in if the swap hasn't already closed. Cone head bugger

Right now it's full if less then 12 of the people who already showed interest join I will let you know.

I'll get in on this if there is still room. Do the wild cards need to be a set of 3 or can they all be different buggers?