Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

9' 7/8wt 4pc

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 steeldrifter

steeldrifter

When I grow up, I'm moving to Florida !!!

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,876 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 10:35 PM

EQMhgz.jpg

MSHFka.jpg

SAqy6s.jpg

9' 7/8wt 4pc just out of the drying cabinet. This one has dark green main wraps with metallic silver trim, burl grip and small but and wood insert set in gunsmoke hardware.

mcfr.jpg
Owner- Steve Clark
Midwestcustomflyrods.com

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doin, than a long life spent in a miserable way- Alan Watts

#2 dadofmolly

dadofmolly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 11:02 PM

For some reason I can't get the pictures

Sometimes I need expert advice which is why I talk to myself.

#3 steeldrifter

steeldrifter

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,876 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 11:19 PM

That's weird they are showing for me Ray. Hmmm. I'll try PM'ing them to ya. Gotta be able to see your own rod lol

mcfr.jpg
Owner- Steve Clark
Midwestcustomflyrods.com

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doin, than a long life spent in a miserable way- Alan Watts

#4 vicente

vicente

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 01:08 AM

I can't see them either.

#5 steeldrifter

steeldrifter

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,876 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 01:25 AM

Gotta be imageshack having issues again or something. I'll try reloading them tomorrow.

mcfr.jpg
Owner- Steve Clark
Midwestcustomflyrods.com

#6 Piker20

Piker20

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,289 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 08:09 AM

I thought it was my phone but won't open at work either
Matthew 25: 35-36 "Out of every 100 men, 10 shouldnt even be there, 80 are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior and he will bring the others back. "No man ever steps in the same river twice"   Heraclitus, 5 B.C

Based Scottish Highlands. UK

MUSTAD The wise anglers choice.

#7 dadofmolly

dadofmolly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 11:00 AM

Looking forward to the rod.  May be too pretty to take out on the streams to use rolleyes.gif

#8 steeldrifter

steeldrifter

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,876 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 11:15 AM

They are showing fine for me right now. Try hitting F5 (refresh) on your keyboard and see if that helps.

mcfr.jpg
Owner- Steve Clark
Midwestcustomflyrods.com

#9 Piker20

Piker20

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,289 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 02:29 PM

I can see the ones from 21/01/19 just not these.
Matthew 25: 35-36 "Out of every 100 men, 10 shouldnt even be there, 80 are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior and he will bring the others back. "No man ever steps in the same river twice"   Heraclitus, 5 B.C

#10 tcruikshank

tcruikshank

Bait Fisherman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 03:22 PM

They are showing fine for me right now. Try hitting F5 (refresh) on your keyboard and see if that he

The pics don't display in the post for me, but I can click on the image names and see the pics.

Awesome looking rod!

#11 dadofmolly

dadofmolly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 04:09 PM

I can see the rod in this post, just not last night.

#12 steeldrifter

steeldrifter

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,876 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 04:25 PM

Hopefully it was just imageshack and maybe they got it sorted. They better, I pay for a membership there every month dry.png

mcfr.jpg
Owner- Steve Clark
Midwestcustomflyrods.com

#13 Piker20

Piker20

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,289 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 04:29 PM

I can see the last photo but not top two??

#14 mikechell

mikechell

I LOVE SNOW ITS SO FLUFFY!!!!!!!

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,748 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 10:11 PM

I can see the top two ... and like them.  Well, I can't "like" them because the button doesn ... nevermind.

I can see two of the pictures.  It's enough to know that green is my second favorite color.

Barbed hooks rule!
My definition of work: Doing something in which effort exceeds gain.
Ex-Marine ... quondam fidelis

#15 vicente

vicente

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 05:52 PM

It's weird I Google searched the address (I guess) and it shows up as a thumbnail I can view on Google but if I click it it takes me here and I can no longer see the pictures, this website is always full of strange things, and sometimes it's not the users.