Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Picture test

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 Dave G.

Dave G.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,909 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 06:28 AM

BgKybnk.jpg

Also see if this one shows for you Mike. trying a new image host till I hear back from imageshack.

I'm not Mike but I see this photo.

I tried posting one yesterday from a site I use elsewhere but just code showed here so I just backed out.

John 7:38 ESV  is about "Rivers of Living Water"

#17 mikechell

mikechell

I LOVE SNOW ITS SO FLUFFY!!!!!!!

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,748 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 07:16 AM

Post number 14 ... no.

Post number 15 ... yes ... both on your post and on the quote on Dave's post.

Before you blame imageshack (I don't use them, just saying), there have been many times I've not been able to see photos.  Not just yours, Steve, but others.  I know my company computer, which always filters through the company network, won't let me see any 3rd party hosted photos.  It could just be some temporary glitch in the systems between FTF and imageshack.

Anyway ... good luck.

Barbed hooks rule!
My definition of work: Doing something in which effort exceeds gain.
Ex-Marine ... quondam fidelis

#18 Piker20

Piker20

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,289 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 08:13 AM

Same here, can see the last one. Not no.14
Matthew 25: 35-36 "Out of every 100 men, 10 shouldnt even be there, 80 are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior and he will bring the others back. "No man ever steps in the same river twice"   Heraclitus, 5 B.C

Based Scottish Highlands. UK

MUSTAD The wise anglers choice.

#19 SmallieHunter

SmallieHunter

For I am Mullis...Lord of the idiots!

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,500 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 10:16 AM

I see all of them...

test

#20 steeldrifter

steeldrifter

When I grow up, I'm moving to Florida !!!

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,880 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 11:10 AM

I'll probably use the other Imgur host for pictures here on FTF for a bit then till I see what is up with imageshack. I'm not sure why some people can, and some people can't see some of the pics, but I would bet money on it being something to do with imageshack because just in the past 2 days when I upload a pic to imageshack it gets to 97% then stops. Yet if I click off of imageshack and then back on again then the picture is there.So there is something going on there for sure. Not sure how/why that would make it where some people can't see the pics, but it would be quite a coincidence if the two things were not related.

mcfr.jpg
Owner- Steve Clark
Midwestcustomflyrods.com

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doin, than a long life spent in a miserable way- Alan Watts

#21 ihang10

ihang10

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 11:41 AM