Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
bellevue.chartreuse.trout

Did FTF Go Down For a Few Days or...

It was just you...and all the rest of us nervous fly tyers out there who live vicariously through the trips and vises of our brothers of the bobbin. My wife just walked over to the computer and wondered what I was yelling about.."LOOK LOOK". Not as exciting as the game Sunday for a Viking fan but none the less sure is nice to see the old reliable taking us back into the fold again.

Thanks to whoever we owe this too.

Not you. I had the same thought since I have some new security software on my PC and thought it might have taken a dislike to the site. It wasn't up this morning but was up when I came back from running a couple of errands a couple of hours ago.

Will didn't immediately pay the domain fees it seems. GCO was down too. But it's back up now so all is well!

AND ... we're back !!!

Unknown why, speculation runs rampant.

Best part ... those who like the site are reminded of why. We MISS this place !!!

"those who like the site are reminded of why"

indeed!

so I went ice fishing, had the pop up shanty cave in on me and my lit burner and can of hot soup, then fell on the ice in the parking lot!

could only happen to me

:)

"those who like the site are reminded of why"

indeed!

so I went ice fishing, had the pop up shanty cave in on me and my lit burner and can of hot soup, then fell on the ice in the parking lot!

could only happen to me

smile.png

I had so many reason to NOT go ice fishing. Thank you, Xterra, for giving me even more !!! biggrin.png

i thought maybe someone used a bad word and we were being punished, you know like in grade school one person does a "bad" thing the teacher punishes every one not just the perp..it,s a good way of reminding us of our place..lol.

As someone who sits at my tying desk more than I tie flies and spends more time reading the site than posting, it is great to see FTF up again. I learn more from this site than I could ever contribute.

Thanks