Fly Tying
flytire

Jeeves ready the Bentley

A bit over the top, but what do you expect from the Brits.? :)

My old '99 Cherokee will have to do for another year or two....

I remember seeing many of these "Beautiful" fly fisherman in some of the local streams growing up. They would pull up with their fancy cars, put on their expensive waders, piece together their gorgeous rods, don an awesome hat and flail around in the water for a spell. Then wade on over to me standing in the water in my cut-offs and sneakers and ask what I'm catchin' em on! smile.png

NOT TO SAY that really rich, pretty people can't catch fish!!! Haha

I see fly fishermen dressed like that everyday but they are usually driving 60K pick up trucks. Yep, when I see them coming towards me I run before they get a chance to show me their fly collection and drone on about their rods placing in the ultimate rod shootout in the latest issue of FF magazine. I do like a nice tweed hat though.

I spend a lot of money on fishing,but this is over the top!

so I go to the link and twice in large font are ads saying

"Quality Trout Flies $0.38

Best Price on Fly Fishing flies 100% Garanteed best price online"
that fits....
anyway, this vehicle is no more idiotic than the 3/4 ton dually pickups I see being driven by egotistical morons wearing their hats backwards and white-rimmed sunglasses. Pretty much what poopdeck said. At least this vehicle looks good on the outside.

And the rear door opens upward to give you a dry spot to don your waders in a heavy rain too. My old fishing pals insisted I use my Windstar for that reason.

The only thing missing is a special seat for the mandatory Labrador.

Rocco

No self respecting Brit would be caught dead out fishing without his Barbour Jacket. The Bentley must come with one. Who is that faker?

Where does the float tube go?

It's probably tucked away in a storage space, the butler can inflate that once on location. While the guy is fishing the butler can wax the car too and tidy up the mess.

At first i was wondering why the Korean rod & reel in his hand? But they might be the prototypes from the English factory & his waders might be custom made by Snowbee? Money, money, money = ABBA song!:-)