Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
GoTimbers

Photo Gallery error

Can't seem to access the photo gallery. Getting this at the top of the page. Have tried with both Chrome and IE latest versions. Any ideas?

Warning: include(sources/special/galleryindex.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/willmull/public_html/sources/special.php on line 83

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'sources/special/galleryindex.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/willmull/public_html/ips_kernel/') in /home/willmull/public_html/sources/special.php on line 83

I'm assuming you want to go to the fly pattern database to look at details of a fly. We've had this problem before, last time a couple of months ago. You might search back thru the archives and see what suggestions were offered. I know I found a couple of backdoors, but can't recall now what they were.

I can tell you one way you can try to at least get into the database. First go to http://hatchesmagazine.com then hover your cursor over "FLY PATTERNS" on the grey menu bar. Select Fly Pattern Database. That should get you in, but you'll need to use one of the search functions to find the fly you're after. Best way is to select search, scroll down and enter the name of the fly you're seeking.