Fly Tying
breambuster

Ultralight/Panfish Jig Swap

This swap is open to anyone who would like to tie Ultralight or Panfish Jigs. No previous swapping experience on the FTF is required. We are talking Jigs in the 1/64 oz class, give or take. Smaller rather than much larger. Absolutely no larger than 1/32. The due date will be July 15. There will be 12 swappers plus the Swapmeister, so each swapper will tie 12 jigs (extras, to thank the Swapmeister for his efforts, are welcome) and you won't get one of your own back. You will get back 1 each from each of the other 11 swappers and 1 from the Swapmeister. Each swapper will tie 12 jigs of the same size, color, materials, etc. Make them as nearly identical as possible. That's one of the greatest values of participating in a swap. Tying flies that are duplicates will strengthen your tying skills in a great way. Let me know when you have your jigs ready and I will PM you my address. All the usual rules apply. Send your jigs in a crush-proof box with a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope in time for them to reach me, in SC, by July 15. To join, reply to this thread with "I'm in" or similar.

Thanks

BB

Swapmeister.

1. Johnw1986 - Received

2. RickZieger - Received

3. Vicrider - Received

4. DCGallim - Received

5. Cphubert - Received

6. DarrellP - Received

7. Agn54 - Received

8. Vicente

9. Shmang - Received

10. Stabgnid - Received

11. Gillage - Received

12. Richmce - Received

Let's have some fun!

Ill get in on one. Ive got vacation coming up next week so can probably find a night to tie something up.

RickZieger, Vicrider and DCGallim, you guys are all in and welcome. Looking forward to seeing these and trying to decide what I'm going to tie. Thanks, Guys, for joining. Who else wants in?

BB

DarrellP and cphubert, you guys are both in and I've very happy to welcome you to the swap.

Thanks

Randall

We are halfway there, guys. 6 spots filled, 6 to go. If you know someone that you think my would like to join, please invite them. I have put out notices on the Warmwater page and I have invited guys who were in the Jig Swap I did a few months ago. If you know someone else you could invite, please tell them to check it out and let me know if they are interested.

Thanks

BB

I will play. 1/64 oz Crappie Specials (flash and Congo hair). Used them 5 days last week and crushed the Crappie and Bluegill with them.

Agn54 has joined us along with Vicente and Shmang. Only 3 spots left. Who wants 1. Better jump in before they are all gone.

BB

count me in !! Maybe with an electric Chicken...

Steve-stabgnid