Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flytire

would you want....

Yes !!! YES !!!!

If I was single, I would spend my life's savings for a chance to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not without sufficient Training, adequate Ground Support, & the promise that nothing of mine will die & fall off as a result of GCR exposure during the trip. If those conditions are met, & there's an adequate supply of JAXA Space Ramen, then sign me up.

:P

post-63593-0-57874500-1537375330_thumb.jpg

Nope. As said, loads still here to see. Not convinced we ever got there as it is. All the effort being put in with all the modern tech and wealth makes me doubt the 60s claims more and more.

Nope. As said, loads still here to see. Not convinced we ever got there as it is. All the effort being put in with all the modern tech and wealth makes me doubt the 60s claims more and more.

You think the government would lie to us?

Pretty sure there are no fish in space, and that no gravity thing seems like it would really complicate tying or casting. I guess I'll just stay home, besides the lack of gnats might cause some weird psychological problem.

... Not convinced we ever got there as it is. All the effort being put in with all the modern tech and wealth makes me doubt the 60s claims more and more.

ohmy.png Sorry ... I just can't believe people think the lunar landings were a hoax. I am sure there are government cover-ups, but the Apollo program wasn't one of them. rolleyes.gif

It would be far easier to put a man on the moon then to pull off the hoax. I'm not spending good money to fly around an empty waste land.

Am I the only one who would like to go into space? No sci-fi fans in here? Going around the Moon would be fantastic. Just going into orbit around Earth would be fantastic. I hope one of those trips becomes reality and affordable before I'm too old to go.

... Not convinced we ever got there as it is. All the effort being put in with all the modern tech and wealth makes me doubt the 60s claims more and more.

ohmy.png Sorry ... I just can't believe people think the lunar landings were a hoax. I am sure there are government cover-ups, but the Apollo program wasn't one of them. rolleyes.gif

I'm no expert on the subject but stuff like this always interests me a lot. I've watched a lot of the hoax/conspiracy shows and read an interesting book on it as well. I think the thing some people are calling a hoax is the timing more than the "if" we landed on the moon. Back in the 60's there was such a rush to try to outdo the Soviets because of the launch of Sputnik that some people suggest it was after 1969. I'm not saying I feel that way, but then again I'm not saying I believe everything our Gov tells us either lol ;)