Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Córdoba Sergio

Longhorn beetle

Hey Sergio, you forgot to put up the step-by-step (I'm going to keep trying!) Awesome fly my friends!

Thank you very much!!

I'm putting together a website to show the flies.

I'll post more step.

Greetings!!

Sergio

Ok..... not to be a dunce but I have taken the time to look though alot of realistic patterns and I have the same question about every one that I see. Does anyone really tie these fly for use or are they for show. I can say that if I took the time and effort to make one I can assure you that it would never touch water LOL but that's just me.

Ok..... not to be a dunce but I have taken the time to look though alot of realistic patterns and I have the same question about every one that I see. Does anyone really tie these fly for use or are they for show. I can say that if I took the time and effort to make one I can assure you that it would never touch water LOL but that's just me.

They are for display.

To fish, you need some modifications!!!!

Sergio

They are for display.

Sergio

That's what I thought just wasn't really positive, Although it would be something that you could fish, It looks durable enough to be fishable with minamal damage.

They are for display.

Sergio

That's what I thought just wasn't really positive, Although it would be something that you could fish, It looks durable enough to be fishable with minamal damage.

We add a border of feathers, deer hair well before the wing covers.

With another beetle gave me results.

Greetings!!!!

Sergio

Sergio Wow! great looking long horn bettle!

Blessings,

jeremy

Thanks Jeremy.

A pleasure as always!!!!

Sergio