Fly Tying

Oops ... I thought it was just a picture. I went to the site and just saw another picture of the rig.

Guess I didn't go far enough.

Got it now, though, thank you.

Hello,

Am I allowed to express my doubts that the stinger hook will be able to hold a bigger pike, considering the way it's attached to the front hook? When doing articulated streamers for pikes, the wire which connects the 2 parts of the streamer I let it to be longer then after securing it to the front hook, I bend the wire backward to the shank of the hook then secure again. I lost a nice pike first time I was fishing with an articulated streamer...what was left at the end of the fly line was only the front part of the streamer because the thread and the superglue didn't secure good enough the articulated tail :)

If you really want to make a bullet proof connection, put the tag ends of the wire through the eye of the main hook and bend back. Wrap and Zap-A-Gap the thread wraps for a connection that can only come apart if the wire breaks.

If you really want to make a bullet proof connection, put the tag ends of the wire through the eye of the main hook and bend back. Wrap and Zap-A-Gap the thread wraps for a connection that can only come apart if the wire breaks.

This one works the best