Fly Tying
cspears0006

"CRAWL DADS"

Nice... kind of a Crystal Clouser Bunny Craw. That should do the trick!

Here's some patterned after an article in FTMag...With d-rib, pheasant claws, deer hair, mono eyes.

The_lot_w_snails.jpg

Along with some snails, dragon fly, sculpins, boogers, and a helgramite...

I ain't showing no goof ball in Floyd County my Craws. You'll be down in Elkhorn City hookin' up all my smallies! And stay off the Licking too!!!!! :angry:

:lol: :lol:

Whew! Love the craws in both of those last two posts! Very nice stuff!

Lol Big Daddy Hub where are you from man? Hey you can't blaim me tring to still some ideas. All of those are nice Crawls guys, very nice.

You just mid what I said about Lvisa Fork. Dem smallies are mine! HA! HA!

Brother you can have the Levisa, I am more interested on the Elkhorn Creek in Frankfort, the Licking, and the Russel Fork in Elkhorn City

You just mid what I said about Lvisa Fork. Dem smallies are mine! HA! HA!

Brother you can have the Levisa, I am more interested on the Elkhorn Creek in Frankfort, the Licking, and the Russel Fork in Elkhorn City

Let me rephrase you can have from Pikeville down to Louisa I will take from Pikeville to Elkhorn City...bahaha

I'll help you out here, young man. You can have from the Powerplant at Louisa to one mile above the Wagon Wheel Restuarant. My wife and I will take from there up the canyon to the stateline. HA! Great fishing if the water is right. I'll taken several trophy class smallies about 1/2 mile above the part. The boulders and rolling gravel will punish your knees and ankles, but it's worth the wade. Poppers and craws kill them in that stretch.