Fly Tying
breambuster

Terrestrials Anyone?

THIS SWAP IS FULL!

The neat thing about terrestrials is that they work equally well for Trout, Bluegills & other Sunfish. The Swap will be limited to 12 swappers plus the Swapmeister which means you tie 12 flies and dont get back one of your own. As always, extras are no where near required but are appreciated. Please remember toe tags and a SASE. If you send cash for postage, the Swap I just finished required at least $3.50 per envelope for postage, some were more. So, lets have some fun and tie some Terrestrials. Please join with Im in or equivalent and let me know what pattern you will be tying when you can.

The due date is January 15. That will allow everyone to get past Secret Santa, the Christmas Caddis Swap and the holidays.

Swapmeister - Predator - Completed

1. wmw4 - Received

2. Vicente - Ant

3. Vicrider - Received

4. Bryon Anderson - Michigan Hopper - Received

5. Foambug - Foam Humpy - Received

6. Open Spot. Who wants it?

7. Fishingbobnelson - TBD - Received

8. Cphubert - Jassid - Received

9. Ekucolonel 17 - Bristol Hopper - Received

10. Steve Stabgnid - Daddy Long Legs - Received

11. Idaho RC - Hopper -Received

12. Caloosa Bug - Received

13. Mike West - Received

THIS SWAP IS FULL!

It’s right under “Terrestrials Anyone” but I will edit the original thread. The due date is January 15. That will allow everyone to get past Secret Santa and the Christmas Swap as well as the holidays.

Hope you will sign up.

BB

I'm in. I need to learn some more things about tying with foam so it'll be something in spider or Chernobyl category. Will work youtube and come up with something to practice on. Can't go much worse than the trouble I'm having with the caddis. I know I've tied a lot of them before but just not working good. Tied about 20, razored about 15. Will get there though. Christmas packages should be coming in a rush soon over next week or so. Then it's a lot of sorting and sending to those getting packages, and they are really nice so far. Lots of happy guys out there this year, though I hope that was true in past years.

Nick

Bryon Anderson, you are in and welcome. Foam bug you’re in. Flytire, that is a great damsel pattern. I’m looking forward to getting that one from you. Welcome. Fishingbobnelson, glad to have you join. Did you get a PM from me about Friday or Saturday? I need to know my status with the Christmas Caddis Swap, and if I’m in, what is the due date?

BB