Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Pere Marquette salmon outing

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#31 SmallieHunter

SmallieHunter

For I am Mullis...Lord of the idiots!

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,500 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 07:40 PM

You think your gonna get away with this don't ya? I got a screen shot of the moderator logs just to PROVE your cover up. The old topic title is circled in red. nono.gif

Attached Files

• Attached File  sd.gif   8.16KB   0 downloads

test

#32 steeldrifter

steeldrifter

I see everything!

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,565 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 07:46 PM

unsure.gif i was set up man i tell ya i was....but it's my vow to all of you that i wont rest untill i find the real mis spellers that are behind this...they wont get away with it!

alright fine it was me......but i would have got away with it too if it wasn't for you darn kids and that dog laugh.gif
Posted Image
Owner- Steve Clark
Midwestcustomflyrods.com

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doin, than a long life spent in a miserable way- Alan Watts

#33 flyfishenvy

flyfishenvy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 01:43 PM

glad i could help will. i just cant see picking on a cripple devil.gif

come on SD, you could have just blamed it all on stel.

just kidding dan smile.gif

#34 Airhead

Airhead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 05:07 PM

I noticed it too, got a chuckle!

Either weekend is open right now, but I fish around the social director's plans.

That's my wife Steve! Not you! bugeyes.gif Although, I probably would get more fishing in with you.
Life happens!

#35 steeldrifter

steeldrifter

I see everything!

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,565 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 07:20 PM

Thats ok John i'm spoken for anyways.....right Willy wub.gif
Posted Image
Owner- Steve Clark
Midwestcustomflyrods.com

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doin, than a long life spent in a miserable way- Alan Watts

#36 riverboy

riverboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 06:33 AM

I think Im hit for both those weekends. I have the Lions home opener the 19th which I havent missed in over 5 years. And tuesday the 21st my buddys and I leave for a week in the U.P. chasing those fiesty kings.

Maybe next time!

#37 Shoe

Shoe

Bellied up to a Sand Bar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,181 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 07:06 AM

QUOTE (steeldrifter @ Aug 1 2004, 12:32 AM)
So which will work better guys 18th or 25th dunno.gif ? talked to my fishin bud today and i think ethier date will work for me so whatever works for most of you guys planning on attending is what we will make it.

Lets decide a date so we can get a post going will details for everyone interested.

Either one would work for me. My last day in that neck of the woods is the 27th. After that you'll have to catch me in Ionia. gunsmilie.gif gun_bandana.gif drunk.gif Time to kill shit! headbang.gif

If it does take place the 25th, I'll camp in Baldwin on the way to Deer Camp.

Should we take a poll?

I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

#38 stel

stel

Salmon bum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 12:21 PM

Slamon...salmon...salmon slamon....slamon salmon...there all the same thing to me...Geesh, we have to be sooo picky. It's alright steve wink.gif biggrin.gif

Riverboy,
You rather watch the lousy lions then fish salmon dry.gif You need to get your prioritys straight biggrin.gif j_k.gif

Killing shit sounds like fun. ph34r.gif clapping.gif

BTW, if it's at Ivans i'll just jump from outing to outing, lol

#39 Steelie Junkie

Steelie Junkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 06:49 PM

I'm fishing there from September 16 till the 23rd, I'm in a group of 5 others and we're floating down the river. Looking forward to tangling with some wild kings.....

#40 Shoe

Shoe

Bellied up to a Sand Bar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,181 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 07:01 AM

QUOTE (stel @ Aug 4 2004, 01:21 PM)
Slamon...salmon...salmon slamon....slamon salmon...there all the same thing to me...

BTW, if it's at Ivans i'll just jump from outing to outing, lol

Who's having another outing at Ivan's? Don?

Steve (M-S) has mentioned something about a combined outing, but I haven't seen anything about it over there. I kinda dismissed it do to the amount of guys it might draw and the circus about who's bringing boats, has room in boats, what food and who's fishing where with whom, ect... Been there! bs.gif

BTW, I started a poll about the dates

http://www.flytyingf...?showtopic=4430

I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

#41 northern_outdoorsman

northern_outdoorsman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 07:51 AM

Yes Ralf...my website is having an outing there the weekend of the 28th. Won't be a ton of guys though...and the reson M-S isn't having one is they banned the guy who planned it every year... rolleyes.gif

#42 Shoe

Shoe

Bellied up to a Sand Bar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,181 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 07:58 AM

That's cool

I'll be sure to look you up regardless of the dates on this one. Did you guys place the reservations yet?

#43 northern_outdoorsman

northern_outdoorsman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 08:04 AM

Yes we did...our group is gonna be small I wouldn't mind including anyone who is camping from this site...let me know I'll post the details...

#44 stel

stel

Salmon bum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 11:43 AM

Yea Ralf, I know what your talking about with all the who on what boat bull crap. It isn't fun...let's just do what we have to do when we get there...Those outing sure were fun. Friends, cops, and fishing headbang.gif

I voted the 18th just because that was the weekend that don was not having his outing but if were going to combine it, I would be for the 25th. However, I might be in oscoda that weekend but I am waiting to see how this fall turns our before I decide exactly what I am doing.

#45 Shoe

Shoe

Bellied up to a Sand Bar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,181 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 07:20 AM

OK, check this...

I just got a note from Steve (M-S) and he mentioned "combining" a M-S outing with ours. SD and I briefly discussed this last night and came to the conclusion that trying to hit the river with 40+ guys might not be "ideal".

So far looking at our numbers and including Don's we may have 15 guys.

Steve is also thinking Ivan's and the same dates regardless if we combine them or not. I told him that I'll throw it out there. Well, here it is

Input???????......

I know how Don feels...LOL