Fly Tying
tctrout

YouTube video links

Hi, all! I'm in the process of updating my website and want to list a section on the best (i.e. most informational) fly tying videos. I am looking for the specific videos versus channels. Thanks ahead of time for any links you offer!

Thanks,

Tim

I know you asked for specific videos, but it's hard to beat any of Davy McPhail's videos in pure quality of instruction. His videos always challenge me to up my game.

Any specific kind of flies? Clouser, ep baitfish, para Adams, etc..

For now, if there is a favorite YouTube fly tying tutorial of yours out there, I'd love to hear about it. Depending on the number of tutorials I feature, there may be categories to differentiate the types. Thanks!

I know you asked for specific videos, but it's hard to beat any of Davy McPhail's videos in pure quality of instruction. His videos always challenge me to up my game.

Agreed, and he will be represented...

Tim

Ok here you go! Tim didn't include any of your videos since I'm pretty sure you wouldn't include them!

Fan of this one (none are mine), just something different. Deciever -

Here is my favorite clouser video -

Got to have intheriffle included as well! - Here's a crazy Charlie -

Those are some of my favorite fly tying, and I know they're saltwater so please leave them/some out if you are going for a fresh-centric video.

There's a feller down close to Bryan Texas and I like his YouTube videos. Look up Fishtales. He and I have the same basic mindset as far as fly's go. Nothing fancy, but his fly's work! Check out his froggyfly.

There are quite a few very good ones, but to throw another into the ring, recently I've become a big fan of Barry Ord Clarke. Search YouTube for him or The feather bender or his website - thefeatherbender.com.

I second Barry Ord Clarke,

Fly tying Clips by Herman de Gala

Davie McPhail

Dave Cammis

Tim Cammisa in small doses lol Just kidding yer .

The boys at Fly fish food

In the riffle

Jim Misiura

Capt Matt Thomas

Pat Cohen

Toxic Flies

There are too many to mention lol these are just some of my faves.

There are quite a few good Nordic tiers too

Whoops should have read the brief ....lol

I really like the videos by Hedronic and Flytying.eu. Their by a Danish fellow who does a great job and ties really nice flies, from smallish bugs to huge pike flies