Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

FTOTY Display Boxes

Well after all of this time I have finally gotten around to mounting the FTOTY flies in some very nice displays. These displays will be travelling with me to the Cincy fly fishing show next month and I hope to find the time to travel to other shows in the future. My hope is to show off not only the talent that we have on this site but also the unique diversity that can be found here. I have one more case to put the 2003 flies in and I hope to have that done in the next few days.

Here are some pics, as you can see there are alot of flies! All of the flies are in these displays except for some of the big pike and saltwater flies. I need to find another way to display them.

2005 Salmon, streamers and classic wet flies

IPB Image

2005 All the other flies

IPB Image

2004 flies

IPB Image

2004 flies # 2

IPB Image

That is awesome Will!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Excellent job!

Hope to see at a show near me sometime!

BFR

Hey Will it looks great! I also would like to see a FTF booth at a show near me... maybe the somerset next year??? You really make the forum what it is buddy, Thanks!!!

Sam

What a collection of flies I know I would be there for a while looking. Those display boxes look real nice. Have a good one in Cincy!!!

:headbang: :headbang:

Will that's right on!!! Hopefully this will drum up even more support for the site and for the contest itself.

Would love to one day hit one of those big stateside shows but for now I'll just have to be there in spirit through my flies...hehe....I saw a few of mine in the boxes!

Real cool idea too.

:headbang: :headbang:

WORD!!!! Love the display cases. Real safe way to store & trans port em. Were they custom made? Better yet where can We buy em? :lol:

I wanna know how the heck are You gonna mount this years bad Azz realistic Tarantula :hyst:

I think that Spider needs a case of it's own, Insane talent was put into that Monster :headbang:

Love the pic's Will! Thanks for posting them.

Brent

That one looks fantastic Will!!!!

Hey Brent, you can't keep the tarantual with the other flies, he would eat them all for sure :hyst:

/Ulf

Nice job will It is interesting to see the size in comparison to some of the other flies. Very nice!!!

Will

Just one question about those fly boxes!

How do you fit them in your vest pocket while fishing? :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

BFR

BFR They are made of wood !! they float!!! all he needs is some rope abd he can pull them around like a train!!! ;)

Oops. wrong thread, I'll move it... I know SD is playing with my mind...

Lookingformyaluminumfoilcapnowdon

Sign in to follow this