Fly Tying

This is a popular fly! In the last few weeks, I have been asked to tie this in different color patterns. First I tied in a baby brown trout coloration, and then someone asked me to tie it in a rainbow trout color. Now, someone recently asked me to tie this in a perch color. So here it is! This subscriber of mine said he fishes a lake called Navajo Lake, and I have fished it a few times before. There are no baitfish other than perch and bluegill in that lake. So it makes sense that he would want this coloration of a fly. Its a good little fly, and very effective! Check out the underwater movement! And this has been a very effective fly in many of the colorations I have tied it in. So I have no doubt it will work wonders in this color pattern as well.

As always, here is a list of the materials I used on this fly. You are welcome to try other materials, and you do not have to stick to these, however I am listing them to help you know what I specifically used.
Hook: Gamakatsu B10S in size 2
Thread: Veevus Power Thread 140 in hot orange
Weight: Large red painted lead dumbbell eyes
Body: Ice Dub in pearl and orange
Tail: Barred yellow magnum rabbit strip
Head: Senyo's laser dub in white and olive
Head Cement: Solarez Bone Dry UV Resin