Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

South Monomoy Pictures

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 steeldrifter

steeldrifter

100% Pure Au Sable River Rat

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,318 posts

Posted 30 June 2004 - 09:20 PM

Great pics John ...love the obligatory extended pinky laugh.gif

mcfr.jpg
Owner- Steve Clark
Midwestcustomflyrods.com

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doin, than a long life spent in a miserable way- Alan Watts

#17 J. Johnson

J. Johnson

Don't talk to me, I got a good drift!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 07:21 AM

Great photos !

I could almost taste the salt in the air and hear the the gulls.
The word "angling" is the name given to fishing by people who can not fish- Stephen Leacock

#18 mcfly

mcfly

><> ><> ><> ><> ><>

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 07:50 AM

Where are those stripers pictures, some of us can't make it to the beach every day and need to see those biguns now an then.
To avoid situations in which you might make mistakes may be the biggest mistake of all. - Peter McWilliams

#19 DFix

DFix

New and improved, guaranteed to handle 3.4 gigs of translation per minute!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,411 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 08:51 AM

QUOTE (striblue @ Jun 30 2004, 10:16 PM)
Oh No!...Is Fix putting you up to that help.gif

Nope- had nothing to do with it.

#20 striblue

striblue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 09:33 AM

See my report on the other thread. There are pictures of fish on the other forum taken by others... I only took pictures when I could with a rod in my other hand. two big fish were caught and so our take was fish between 20 and 25 inches, except for the blues which reached 30 at time.