Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Almost Single-Handedly!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DFix

DFix

New and improved, guaranteed to handle 3.4 gigs of translation per minute!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,411 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 12:14 PM

Keeping the Saltwater Board moving this past season!!!

On behalf of the Board as a whole, I want to thank Bill Hubbard - "Onshore" - who is, in native Cape Codder terms (I wonder how many of those are left? cool.gif ) a "Wash Ashore" wink.gif ,for his generous support, his dedication to providing us with interesting stories surrounding his 2004 Cape Cod fishing exploits, his regular teasing of our collective culinary doldrums with his menu planning and recipe listings as well as his secret weapons for stripers and other saltwater behemoths.

I consider Bill to be a good friend of mine, always willing to pitch in wherever he can help - obvious by his involvement here - and he certainly is a good friend to this Board.

I look forward to Bill's continued involvement in the seasons to come.

Bill - Thanks.

#2 FredA

FredA

Bait Fisherman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 12:41 PM

I've been following the adventures of Onshore here and on other sites with great interest for the past year+. As a weekend washashore in Bills neighborhood I was hoping to run into Bill at some point. As a future full time washashore Bill has provided much insight on how to spend my free time, when that time comes.

It seems for better than a year now the Northeast saltwater fishing boards have been rather dead. I keep coming back because I know there might be a gem of a report or story from Onshore and a (too) few others.

Fred A.

#3 MIKE*A

MIKE*A

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 09:51 PM

Hear! Hear! cheers.gif

It's going to be a long Winter w/out all those great reports.....