Fly Tying
breambuster

Bluegill Topwater Fly Swap

THIS SWAP IS FULL!

This swap is for a total of 12 tiers, including the SM. It is for "Top-water" patterns only, so get out your popper bodies, or foam or whatever you like to tie with that floats. The due date will be April 15, and because of all the hassle of mailing stuff internationally, I'm going to limit it to swappers living within the Continental 48 States. Be sure to toe tag your flies and the swappers will be responsible for sending in a Self-Addressed, Stamped Envelope for me to return your flies. Send your flies in a fly box or other crushproof box. I like an Altoid box. You will send in a minimum of 11 flies since you will not be getting back your own fly. Swappers usually send in 12 flies and I get to keep the extra for doing the work of SM, but that's up to you. Because of the problems I've had in the past with swappers not fulfilling their obligations, let me ask you first to PLEASE let me know if you are going to be a few days late. I know that life happens, and other things should & do take priority over a fly swap, but send me a PM and let me know if you see you're going to be late. In the event that a swapper is late & I haven't heard from him/her, I will send 2 PM's several days a part. If I haven't heard from that swapper in a reasonable period of time, I will declare him/her a "no-show" and send the rest of the flies back to the other swappers. OK, who wants in on the fun?

1. Breambuster - Predator

2. Catalpa Joe - Received

3. ScottK - Mini Hopper - Received

4. Tyler94 - Foam Beetle - Received

5. ColonelMel - Foam Bug - Received

6. RickZieger - No Tie Foam Fly - Received

7. Fshrmanms - TBD - Received

8. Floyd - Hairy Tom - Received

9. Eastern Fly - Gartside Bug - Received

10. Netabrookie - TBD - Received

11. Tim 980 - Black Popper - Received

12. Jolly Red - Fishy Fullom's Foam Hoppers - Received

THIS SWAP IS FULL!

Hi Tyler, Since ScottK posted before you that he was tying the Mini Hopper, why don't you do the Foam Beetle?

ColonelMel - Good to be tying with you again. It HAS been a long time.

RickZieger - I'm looking forward to seeing that No Tie Foam Fly. That's got my curiosity up.

Fshrmanms & Floyd, it's really great to have both of you back again for another round. I'm really looking forward to it. Especially since you guys do such a great job.

Only 4 spots left if anyone is interested. You'd better grab a spot while you can.

BB

This sounds interesting so count me in. I will come up with some kind of foam something.

My favorite species and way to fish for them. Will try some of Fishy Fullom's foam hoppers.