Fly Tying
vicrider

"Tie your favorite" swap

SWAP IS FULL

So, many of the swaps running concurrently right now are winding down. I have sent all my commitments out and have the "epi pen" swap well in hand. Let's do something a little different this time around. All of us have flies we just enjoy tying, do quite well, and would be happy to showcase to others. This is a swap with ALMOST no restrictions. Your fly can be geared toward any and all fish. It can range from a size 28 gnat to a supersized articulated streamer (within reason and fishable with normal tackle). Let's look at getting these in by the end of Sept. for fall fishing, and if your favorite happens to be a good fall choice, all the better.

So, think of what fly you really enjoy tying, really enjoy fishing, and do a pretty darn good job on. It's open. Nymphs, streamers, buggers, worms, dries, soft hackles, you name it, I'll fish it. Let's shoot for a dozen including me, which means 12 flies per tier and all the normal rules of toe tags, return postage, and trying to keep the deadline. I expect some of our regulars whose flies I love to get in and if you don't I'll PM you and harass your a$$.

Nick Szabo

PO Box 361

Cheyenne, OK 73628

Vicrider...Crackleback...Red Ass Kelso Variant Soft Hackle...Ready

1. fishingbobnelson...Caddis pattern...Received

2. Frankie98...Purple Haze...Gone...But not forgotten.

3. netabrookie...tbd...Received

4. Joseph Russell...Possum Wullf...On their way

5. Dcap240...Catskill Dry...Received

6. David R...Marabou Leech...Received

7. Artimus...TBD...On their way

8. J-Kno...Tak's nymph...Received

9. MuskyHunter... Pyramid Tadpole...Received

10 Kudo...Stealth Bomber...Received

11.Henrik Thompson...Received

12.Fisherboy0301...nymph...Received

atxdiscgolfer...ready if needed :-)

Sounds like a great idea. I'm in. I'm thinking some kind of catskill dry fly, one of my favorite styles. But that may change.

Put me down as a backup in case you don't fill which I am sure this swap will, been pretty busy at work and most weekends in August and Sept are booked already.

Im in with most likely a stealth bomber. If not the bomber then a white streamer of some sort.

Okay, I'll move my name up to swapmeister and we'll all tie twelve and everyone will get one of someone else's and not one of their own back. Didn't expect it to fill that fast so put myself in the list and I usually don't. If you want in Joe you're in. I'll put you down as a TBD and just let me know if you want in for sure.

Joe Russell...I'm really sorry. I try not to do stupid things but I just did. I noticed I had a PM and someone had wanted in on the swap but had a couple of questions and they were in there a couple of hours ahead of you. This is one of those things I hate and feel like I need to bang my head on the wall.