Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Pictures

I responded to a post on submitting pictures and can't find it... can you give directions on this or are there special rules... Thanks

No there are no special rules as far as pictures go you can either use the attach image feature to upload a picture from your computer or if your picture is already on the internet you can just give the URL address using the IMG buttom when you post. The post your reffering to got accidently removed from the forum cry.gif which was my mistake. Anyway please feel free to post any pictures anytime, I'm sure we would all love to see some!

Smalliehunter.. I had tried that and will do so again. When I tried to put one pic on a Featherbrain.. I got a message I was not able to or something to that effect but I will try again..Thanks.

I believe that you said awhile back that the error was "you cannot upload dynamic images", just wanted to let you know that I fixed that just now and it should be working for you!