Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Better late than never

ClVECN.jpg

Not gonna mention any names (mikechell) but a certain someone (mikechell) turned the BIG 6-0 on Monday (mikechell) and decided to try to let it slide past us unnoticed. So again won't say who (mikechell) but if you can get someone to help you out of your wheelchair (mikechell) and find your bifocals, happy belated B day!

Wow, I look at your picture Mike and you don't look a day over 59? Happy Birthday.

Happy B- Day Mike ! 60 ain't bad, things don't start falling apart for another two years yet.

Thanks ... I think !!!

Actually, considering all that's happened, I am elated to be around of this one. Hopefully, I'll be around for many more.

mellow.png It's not a "scooter", it's a "Digitally Unencumbered Mobility Assistance Android Semblance" !!!

You can just refer to it as a "DUMAAS"!

Hey Mike - I agree with Dave G...you have a few more years before parts start to fall off! Happy Birthday - how are you feeling these days?

I am doing VERY well. I have no pain, just a little tightness in the muscles and joints of the chest.

I'm good ... and trying to take better care of myself.

Thank you for asking!

Heeeeey...60 isn't old. 60 is the new 40.

My grandmother, on her 95th birthday, was asked by a great great great grand niece how old she was. The little girl was about 5 years old. My grandmother told her that she didn't have birthdays anymore, she had un-birthdays ,and, by her reckoning, she was about 45. The little girls got really big and she walked away

Happy Un-Birthday

We live in a parallel universe. Triple bypass, turning 60. I am just a few months ahead of you. I will let you know what is next. So far, so good.