Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

I'm Back !!!!!

18 replies to this topic

#16 Kentuckysteve

Kentuckysteve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 09:18 PM

Welcome back uncletube.

I was not a member when you were on here before but i am disabled and can relate to your situation.Glad to hear you are doing better.

Looking forward to your post's.

There is no greater fan of fly fishing........Than the worm. -  Patrick F. McManus

#17 uncletube57

uncletube57

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 10:55 PM

Thanks Kentucky Steve. How's the trout fishing in Ole Kentuck? I have fished Reelfoot when I was a kid for bass and crappie and have some friends that fish Kentucky lake on a regular basis.Glad to meet you.

Tight lines and drag free drifts always,

Tube

" Who are you trying to jive with that cosmic debris?" Frank Zappa

" Steel on target!!" Charles Wernau SFC U.S. Army

#18 Kentuckysteve

Kentuckysteve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 04:13 PM

Tube,

The trout fishing is always good in the cumberland tailwaters and this year the Wolfe Creek Dam Hatchery opened a new man made Hatchery Creek that is pretty amazing.I have been several times this year and each time caught a few nice rainbows and brookies.Big browns being caught below the dam in the river.I love reelfoot.Crappie fishing there is always good.

There is no greater fan of fly fishing........Than the worm. -  Patrick F. McManus

#19 uncletube57

uncletube57

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 08:59 PM

I saw a Youtube video on the Wolfe Creek Stream.  looks like a good fishing spot. I ever get over that way again I would like to give it a try.

Tube

" Who are you trying to jive with that cosmic debris?" Frank Zappa

" Steel on target!!" Charles Wernau SFC U.S. Army

Reply to this topic