Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
EuroOrBust

Slotted bead color

the choice is yours

they can be found all over the internet with every color being used

https://www.google.com/search?q=euro+style+nymphs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwigt43E0-jUAhXGWz4KHWC4A-QQ_AUIBigB&biw=1455&bih=700#tbm=isch&q=euro+style+nymph+flies

or just start with gold

Depends what I'm tying. For bright colored nymphs or caddis pupae, olive, gray or black nymphs I like black. For tan and brown nymphs I like copper. Don't use silver much unless the body is white or pearl.

I usually use black , my thoughts are the Hot spot color has more bearing then bead color , but there's so many options you can have fun mixing it up and getting creative , they are fun to tie

Silver ... then you can use a little fingernail polish to paint them what ever color you want.

I usually use black , my thoughts are the Hot spot color has more bearing then bead color , but there's so many options you can have fun mixing it up and getting creative , they are fun to tie

This was my exact thought process

If you can't get the color you want, use nail polish to color them any (and I mean any) color you need or want.