Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Jackson Hole Quasi Commercial (Newbie Poster Intr)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 ochumgache

ochumgache

Bait Fisherman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 03:21 PM

I'm fairly new around here although I've lurked here for awhile. I've flyfished for 28 years and have tied for about 17. I now live in Lancaster, PA. I used to live close to the Yellow Breeches and Letort and fished them around 3 times aweek.

Now for the Quasi commercial part which I hope is appropriate. The company I work for ownes a guest ranch in Moran, Wyoming which is in Jackson Hole. I really do not have anything to do with the ranch as it's not one of the projects I am responsible for. Anyway, I was just handed a copy of their rate card for the 2005 season and if anyone would like more info, I would be happy to send it. The prices seem to be really good in my opinion. Their web site is Turpin Meadow Ranch. I did get to visit the ranch this past Sept and fished the Firehole (~1 hour away), the Wind in Dubois (~1 hr away) and Blacktail ponds (trib of the Snake, ~1/2 hour away.

Thanks,
Jeff

#2 OSD

OSD

Doing things the old way

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,714 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 07:57 PM

Although this Ranch Resort sounds like a wonderful place, this section of the forum is not for free commercial advertisement.
May I suggest you email the administrator if you would like to place and advertisement

OSD.
user posted image