Fly Tying
FishnPhil

Talent comes in many forms

That's funny !!! I had to watch it a couple of times before I watched the clock in the corner ... it's being run backwards.

It's funny the way it's shown. It's scary the way it happened.

It would be funnier watching it play in forward. Probably be funny just watching him tow that boat with the soccer mom truck.

Ok, maybe not genius...made me lol a bit though :D

The boat trailer one, well, some people underestimate momentum, their strength, or might just be stupid, who knows. The good thing is we can all have a good laugh about it, appears that no one and nothing was hurt. Kind of like three stooges humor :)

This kid has talent! It might be stubborn, prove me right even when I'm wrong talent, but there's something there! biggrin.png

You must have sound for this one, you can hear him crunching it. And to top it all off, to prove he's right and it's an apple, he TAKES A SECOND BITE!!!!

This kid is going places!!

Sometimes regular people, especially when we're younger, think we can do things we see others do. Athletics is one of those things. The pros make it look so easy. How many times have you seen someone catch a football from one of those JUGS machines? They put their hands up and the ball hits them in the mitts, perfectly, every single time.

Easy, right?! biggrin.png biggrin.png biggrin.png

I don't usually use "text jargon" ... but OMG that is one UGLY child eating that onion.

And that basketball broke some bones, I'm sure. I imagine that's why the video cuts out so quickly.

LoL Mike, that's how ones face looks when earing an onion raw!!

I usually don't pass on videos of people getting hurt but that JUGS one feels like a reminder that not everyone can be an athlete, lol!

So talent, this is creepy talent...

https://vimeo.com/351011634