Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Joaquín López

Dragonfly

Hi Joaquin,

These wings are imposible to create. If you made these I'm seriously impressed and you abviously discovered a secret we don't know about.

Would you mind sharing how you did such a complicated vain pattern?

Or the coloring on the vains without staining the rest of the surfice of the wing?

The best of the realistic tyers I know about have not been able to get dragonfly wings this detailed so if you really maneged to get them this good youre the man!!!

Greets Paul

Hi Joaquin,

These wings are imposible to create. If you made these I'm seriously impressed and you abviously discovered a secret we don't know about.

Would you mind sharing how you did such a complicated vain pattern?

Or the coloring on the vains without staining the rest of the surfice of the wing?

The best of the realistic tyers I know about have not been able to get dragonfly wings this detailed so if you really maneged to get them this good youre the man!!!

Greets Paul

Hi Paul, really make perfect dragonfly wings is impossible, I've only been able to achieve that look like something, after a few ineffective attempts and to find appropriate material. I've been in contact with you through your blog.

regards

Joaquin

Amazing job on those wings.................like Paul I would like to know how you achieved the tight veining on them. Please let me know either in the forum or message me

Thanks and congrats again on a great pattern

Mike

Amazing job on those wings.................like Paul I would like to know how you achieved the tight veining on them. Please let me know either in the forum or message me

Thanks and congrats again on a great pattern

Mike

Thank you very much Mike, I will try later and with time to make a step by step dragonfly wings, that I share with anyone interested.

Greetings

Joaquín

Wow! I hope you will share your methods for doing the wings! I've been working on wings for one of these for quite a while and am still not happy with results I'm getting!

Amazing ty, thank you for sharing it with us!!!

Blessings,

Jeremy

Wow! I hope you will share your methods for doing the wings! I've been working on wings for one of these for quite a while and am still not happy with results I'm getting!

Amazing ty, thank you for sharing it with us!!!

Blessings,

Jeremy

Jeremy thank you very much, when I have time, and more later, I will share how to make wings.

Greetings

Joaquín

Fantastic! Very great job ...

How did you make the legs?

SY

Schloma thank you very much. the legs are made of nylon in a thin plastic tube, with organza fibers, tyed to nylon.

Greetings

Joaquín