Fly Tying
djgunter

Realistic/ Semi-Realistic Fly Swap?

Would any tiers from this thread be interested in joining a realistic or semi-realistic fly swap? I would like to arrange one, and the keep the number of swappers to a minimum to make it more viable. Let me know of your thoughts. Thanks!

Dan

Okay so there is some interest! I was thinking of having a long lead time so a due date around 2 months after everything has been decided and finalized. Does that sound good?

Dan

Also, would anyone be interested in hosting? I am in Hong Kong and it might be a logistical problem if everyone were to mail to me.

I wouldn't be able to participate if I have to mail the flies to hong kong because I really just can't afford the international swaps.

I would like everyone to have their say on that matter. Display realistics may be to difficult and time consuming for everyone to produce. A semi-realistic swap may be more suitable I reckon.

Dan

I would definitely like to get this swap going but we need to resolve who will be the swapmeister & where as I am in Hong Kong. Would anyone here be interested in hosting?

I think for most other swappers its important for the host to be stateside to avoid costly shipping costs...anyone in the US willing to host?