Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Gulfvet91

How do I upgrade my rating?

I'm fairly new here and I just noticed I am rated as a Bait Fisherman. I hope I don't have to come up with a bunch of new patterns because I'm not that great of a tier. Most of what I tie is very utlitarian and very rarely pretty enough to be considered commercial at all.

And I always thought one had to pass a test like on the police force. :)

Don't worry about it. Just keep making posts. I always thought is was a bit demeaning but maybe it's a motivator to stick around so as to get rid of the moniker.

Ditz.... 1397 posts and you still thought you had to pass a test???? :-)

Maybe we could come up with a more accurate, but less demeaning moniker. How about "Newbie"?

Its a great place to visit, we have many active members , so pull up a chair, and stick around , ask some questions, (if you have any), heres a photo below for you to think about. I don't post too often but i'm here daily, I mean it, this is a nice place to chill

post-4571-0-80191200-1413676579_thumb.jpg

I like a lot of foam on my beer hair.....:) .....sorry, I just couldn't resist. A very clever typo.

Its a great place to visit, we have many active members , so pull up a chair, and stick around , ask some questions, (if you have any), heres a photo below for you to think about. I don't post too often but i'm here daily, I mean it, this is a nice place to chill

Bruce,

So are most definitely some wonderful looking flies indeed! Love the colors!!!

I wish i could spin beer hair like that! nice job.

Don't be scared....Jump on in and give it a try. There's many videos on YouTube that can give you some insights on spinning hair. If I can do it half way decent you can do! Give it try...I like spinning hair myself. You will never learn if you don't try and show your creation here. There's a lot of good folks on here that will help you out!!!!