Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
tctrout

The Irresistible featuring Joe Messinger

I had the opportunity to film Mr. Joe Messinger tying one of his father's patterns, the Irresistible. Joe graciously shares his father's original recipe and unique tying techniques for this pattern, and I want to thank him for taking the time to do so.

Enjoy!

Tim

hi tctrout..i really enjoyed this video but was wondering how to see part 2..thanks..unless it hasn,t been filmed yet..i don,t know.

hi tctrout..i really enjoyed this video but was wondering how to see part 2..thanks..unless it hasn,t been filmed yet..i don,t know.

Ben,

Thanks for the kind words, and it was incredible meeting Joe. I plan on releasing the second video later this week...

Tim

Thanks Tim..good stuff..i really like the old fly patterns and the techniques used to make them..they are still very useful today..again thanks for getting Joe on video...i just want to add that it,s amazing to see this big man with big hands tying on a #12 hook..i don,t know how old Joe is but i bet it,s fly tying that keeps him young..he still has steady hands.

Thanks Tim..good stuff..i really like the old fly patterns and the techniques used to make them..they are still very useful today..again thanks for getting Joe on video...i just want to add that it,s amazing to see this big man with big hands tying on a #12 hook..i don,t know how old Joe is but i bet it,s fly tying that keeps him young..he still has steady hands.

Absolutely, and seeing him tie so fluently in person was such an experience. The second video is now live, and I hope you enjoy it...