Fly Tying

So this is the conclusion, or 2nd day to my trip to Dolores Colorado, which was absolutely amazing! This time of year gives so many opportunities to catch fish, and pretty much every time I go out to Dolores I have a great time, and am usually successful. This trip was no exception to that. I caught a ton of fish! And had a great time with my good buddy Jeff.

Looks like you had fun. I have never fished in Colorado, but I have fished the Colorado in Utah. ;p.

PS The cows are dumb, somewhat curious, and easy to shoo away. The bull on the other hand is worthy of attention.

Looks like you had fun. I have never fished in Colorado, but I have fished the Colorado in Utah. ;p.

PS The cows are dumb, somewhat curious, and easy to shoo away. The bull on the other hand is worthy of attention.

Yes I agree, cows arent the problem, but that stampede of cows with one bull coming down to the bank, right behind where we were standing a few moments earlier kinda freaked me out! Haha

Yeah I had a blast! Great trip. How was your fishing in Utah? My next video will actually be in Utah. Just curious how it was for you?

Truth be told, while I was in Utah, I was a bridge builder. I rarely had time to wet a fly, so on my best day maybe a handful of hatchery fish.Look forward to your next video.

Thanks Allen, so the next video will be out in 2 weeks. It is actually a private resort I went to called 6 lakes. A subscriber of mine actually invited me to go with him and a few other buddies of his. We had a great time! Caught tons of fish including a few trout well over 20, but it was rather easy fishing. It wasnt a river, and was privately stocked lakes. Sooooo. While it was a fun trip, and a really fun video, it wasnt like the most technical fishing Ive ever done. Haha