Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Top to Bottom Smallmouth Swap

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 Crackleback

Crackleback

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 10:45 AM

I haven't got them.  All I have are vicrider's and MuskyFlyGuy's.

#32 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 06:39 PM

I will try to get them in the mail this week. Just hold on to mine because we will be moving soon. If your ready to ship before I move let me know. I will pm you the new address after we move.

Kevin

https://www.instagram.com/eastern.fly/

A Pitt fan, a Marshall fan, and a WVU fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team most. The Marshall fan insists that he is most loyal and then yells,"This is for Marshall!" and jumps off the mountain. Not to be out done,The WVU fan next professes his love for his team. He screams,"This is for the Mountaineers!" and pushes the Pitt fan off the mountain.

Anyone can be a father. It takes a man to be a Dad! Kiss your kids today.

#33 Crackleback

Crackleback

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 11:41 AM

Will do Kevin,
I got GLoy and add's yesterday. Nice sets guys.

-Mike

#34 Crackleback

Crackleback

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 11:01 AM

Just sent Tyme Keeper another PM to see what's up with his flies.  I'm heading out of town tomorrow so hopefully when I get home next week I'll have the last flies waiting for me so I can get them sorted and sent back out.

-Mike

#35 Crackleback

Crackleback

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:20 PM

Tyme Keeper's just came in the mail.  Looks like a good set for creek smallmouth.  Just waiting on Kevin's then I'll get them back out.

-Mike

#36 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 09:11 AM

My flies are on there way.

Kevin

A Pitt fan, a Marshall fan, and a WVU fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team most. The Marshall fan insists that he is most loyal and then yells,"This is for Marshall!" and jumps off the mountain. Not to be out done,The WVU fan next professes his love for his team. He screams,"This is for the Mountaineers!" and pushes the Pitt fan off the mountain.

#37 Crackleback

Crackleback

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 10:45 AM

Kevin's flies were waiting for me when I got home.  I have everyone's now.  I'll try to get them sorted and sent back out by the end of the week but more than likely I'll be mailing them on Monday.  I'll let you guys know when I ship them.

-Mike

#38 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 05:58 PM

Good deal.

Kevin

#39 Crackleback

Crackleback

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 12:32 PM

Got them all mailed today.  I tried to do it yesterday but is was Columbus Day.  Thanks for joining everyone and let me know when you guys get them back.  I might be hosting another swap soon.

-Mike

#40 vicrider

vicrider

Advanced Member

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,697 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 01:24 PM

Well, maybe I'm first to get his for a change. Some good looking flies in here and I sure wish we had some local smallmouth streams but most, if not all, will entice the largemouth and sand bass from our local ponds I'm sure.

#41 MuskyFlyGuy

MuskyFlyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 01:36 PM

The flies arrived today and they are a terrific set.  Thanks to all who participated and gave me examples to aspire to.  Now they have to sit until next May, when the season opens.  A special thanks to Mike for hosting.

Tom

#42 GLoy

GLoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 03:57 PM

Got mine today also. What a great bunch of flies and I can go use them as long as the weather cooperates.. thanks to all of you. Gary