Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Opening Day Trout Swap

Get ready for Fishmas

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#91 breambuster

breambuster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 06:49 PM

Got mine today. Super-Doozers! Thanks, everyone, and thanks, Bob, for a great swap. You are as good a 'meister as you are a tyer!

BB 

Remember the 3 "R"s. Respect for self, Respect for others, and Responsibility for all your actions.

#92 netabrookie

netabrookie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 07:14 PM

...what Breambuster said...he worded it better than I could.
Thanks!

.....You can never have too many olive woolly buggers.........

.... IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED..........RELOAD......

#93 Bryon Anderson

Bryon Anderson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,882 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 09:06 PM

Very nice set of flies arrived today -- thanks Bob for hosting another great swap!

"... trout do not lie or cheat and cannot be bought or bribed or impressed by power, but respond only to quietude and humility and endless patience." -- John Voelker (aka Robert Traver), Testament of a Fisherman

#94 DavidHE

DavidHE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 03:13 PM

I also received a very nice set of flies yesterday, just in time for opener this weekend. Thanks for hosting fishingbobnelson.

#95 vicrider

vicrider

Advanced Member

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,735 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 04:05 PM

Really nice set of flies picked up today. This is a great variety for any opener for sure.

Thanx Bob and for the extras. 

#96 jmckaughan

jmckaughan

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 12:29 PM

Got my flies today great job guys.....

#97 jburge

jburge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 03:10 PM

Not only did I pick up flies today, but picked 'em up while enjoying sushi with fishingbob. Thanks Bob for hosting (as always, just great), and thanks to all for a really nice set of opening day wonders.

#98 Horseshoes

Horseshoes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 04:12 PM

Not only did I pick up flies today, but picked 'em up while enjoying a crisp cold frosty blast of air when I opened the door. Thanks Bob for hosting, even if you went for sushi with the ole rattler. Thanks to everyone for a great set of flies. Quality as usual.

When in Nova Scotia stop into JD's Bows & Guns

#99 jburge

jburge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 04:59 PM

picked 'em up while enjoying a crisp cold frosty blast of air when I opened the door

Ouch. It hurts just to read that...

#100 Adam Saarinen

Adam Saarinen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,159 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 03:57 PM

Got my flies today, first thing i noticed was more seatbelt!:-) I'm not talking through my ass when i say this, anybody that wasn't in this swap really missed out! Thanx Bob & everyone that was in it!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Get ready for Fishmas