Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Trout streamers, Single hook type

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 07:08 PM

Thanks, I waited a lot longer than I normally do for the last sets but they never came.

Kevin 

https://www.instagram.com/eastern.fly/

A Pitt fan, a Marshall fan, and a WVU fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team most. The Marshall fan insists that he is most loyal and then yells,"This is for Marshall!" and jumps off the mountain. Not to be out done,The WVU fan next professes his love for his team. He screams,"This is for the Mountaineers!" and pushes the Pitt fan off the mountain.

Anyone can be a father. It takes a man to be a Dad! Kiss your kids today.

#62 fishingbobnelson

fishingbobnelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 12:58 PM

Kevin,

Nice set of streamers in my mailbox this morning.  Looking forward to getting them wet.  Thanks for hosting another great swap, and thanks to all the tyers too!

“The thing about fishing is that it gives a man hope.  Each cast builds a little hope and if he can lose himself to that hope, then the worries and the heartache fade into the background.  The wind inside him dies down for a while”

The Royal Wulff Murders, by Keith McCafferty

Fishing Bob

#63 vicrider

vicrider

Advanced Member

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,701 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 01:16 PM

Yep, great set of flies in mail this morning. Everything from panfish to stripers in there. Great job as usual guys.

#64 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 03:40 PM

Good to see there coming in.

Kevin

https://www.instagram.com/eastern.fly/

A Pitt fan, a Marshall fan, and a WVU fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team most. The Marshall fan insists that he is most loyal and then yells,"This is for Marshall!" and jumps off the mountain. Not to be out done,The WVU fan next professes his love for his team. He screams,"This is for the Mountaineers!" and pushes the Pitt fan off the mountain.

Anyone can be a father. It takes a man to be a Dad! Kiss your kids today.

#65 stabgnid

stabgnid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 03:57 PM

Got mine today Good job fellows !!!

Steve-stabgnid

"I don't fly fish I just love to tie flies"

Steve-stabgnid

#66 JayWirth

JayWirth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 05:23 AM

Mine were received yesterday - Nice bunch of streamers!

"Everyone has a responsibility to not only tolerate another person's point of view, but also accept it eagerly as a challenge to your own understanding. And express those challenges in terms of serving other people."

Arlo Guthrie

#67 Kramerj

Kramerj

Beginner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 06:16 AM

Also received mine yesterday, great ties!

#68 Jolly Red

Jolly Red

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 08:36 PM

Got mine in a couple of days ago, some very nice streamers.  Thanks to everyone.