Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Setting flies in resin.

33 replies to this topic

#31 denduke

denduke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 12:00 PM

They raided my popper box and had them in all the bootniers, bouquets, etc.
IMG-0585.jpg
Not sure if tears of joy or embarrassment dancing with Pop's two left feet...
If you wanta sing the blues, you gotta pay your dues, and you know it don't come easy...RS
Due to severe budget cuts and economic down turn the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off...

#32 Mike West

Mike West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 12:25 PM

Denduke,
I like your style.
You get an idea,see a problem or a tool that cost too much,you find a solution and jump on it and the next thing you know its done.
And cheaply where the common working man could do it also.

#33 denduke

denduke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 09:43 PM

Workin on some "seashell " jewelry and I use the term loosely. She may not wear it. [cool]
IMG-5347.jpg
And locked couple of swimps in a big chunk...
IMG-5351.jpg
Got couple of 5x7s of Idaho trip w/cast of the foam stonefly I caught the brown on along with a nymph and a real stonefly I got along the Henry's Fork...
IMG-5353.jpg

IMG-0037.jpg
If you wanta sing the blues, you gotta pay your dues, and you know it don't come easy...RS
Due to severe budget cuts and economic down turn the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off...

#34 vicente

vicente

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 08:05 PM

Denduke maybe next year you, I, and someone who ties nice classic flys could team up for knife for the Christmas swap.

Reply to this topic