Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flysonly

hello all from ohio

Hello,

Ive lurked here for awhile, finally joined. Been Fly Fishing and tying right close to 30 years now. Awesome sport and hobby. I mainly target the Brown Trout of the Mad River as well as Smallmouth on the Stillwater and Little Miami Rivers of South West Ohio. My main tying are nymphs and streamers, never really been a dry fly guy. Anyway hello .

Good tying & Tight lines

Keith

Welcome to the site, flysonly. My grandparents lived in Brookville. I don't remember a LOT about the area, but I do remember doing some fishing around there with Grandpa.

Welcome! The Stillwater is my “home” river......This is a great site...lots of great/helpful Tier’s....I’ve been away myself for awhile, but jumped back in for the Winter tying season....

Mike

Welcome Keith, you have some fine fish to pursue and great places to do it. You will see many nice streamers and nymphs here as you know and we will enjoy photos of the flies and fish, anytime you wish to post. Best wishes from Wyoming.