Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
CapeBSalar

Maintaining a Fun and Friendly Swap Environment

Hi Guys,

It's great to see so much activity in the swap forum this winter, I'm very envious of all you guys that are able to participate and that there are so many great swaps going on!!! It sure is a great way to stock your fly boxes and get so many new ideas for your own tying from the members of FTF.

With that being said, the increased traffic to the swap forum requires increased monitoring on our part to see that participants are meeting deadlines and that the amount of drop outs is limited and members aren't committing to more swaps then they can handle.

Swapmeister's please feel free to PM me any names of swap drop outs, missed deadlines, etc. as you see proper.

FTF Swaps sure help to pass the winter months, and a super way to stock those fly boxes.

Thank you for making the swap forum a great place and let's keep swapping fun!!

Thank you,

Damian (CapeBSalar)

alot of swaps are running late now

I will never have a long turn over time again guys are still late so you might as well keep it a quick turn overI LOVE DOING THE SWAPS AND HOPE TO DO ALOT MORE JUST LIKE IT WHEN ALL GOES WELL

FC