Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Lucian.Vasies

Black buzzer

this is the model that I had some nice trout on Alpine lakes :)

It is simple to tie, just 3-4 min for one, cheap materials and effective like hell!

31326781_1961096720627291_83482021889247

Lucian

Love the simplicity of your flies and all of them look like they would catch here in western Canada. On an aside I am soon to place an order with you again. I would like to tie some perdigon, but a bit larger #12, what hook and tungston bead would you reccomend?

Hi Henry,

sorry for my late reply, I was out for testing some flies on rivers in Austria. Your buzzer looks great. Probably you need to use a little bit more white gills but even so, the fly is great tied:)

Hi Meeshka,

Thanks for your kind words. You will find plenty of materials in your local fly shop, the guys from there will appreciate your support :)

For tying perdigon flies you need just a thread and tinsel ( there is Peacock and red Uni tinsel that is fantastic. or mylar tinsel from the same producer ). For size #12 hook you can use a size 4mm tungsten or even larger like a size 4.5mm bead.

Lucian