Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Hurricane ME ... I mean Michael

18 replies to this topic

#16 caloosa bug

caloosa bug

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 01:27 PM

Dang that does stink Fisherboy. But, like Steve said possessions can be replaced.. people can't.

Keep your head up. It'll eventually get better.  At least you already have power. 

#17 vicrider

vicrider

Advanced Member

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:13 PM

The speed this thing was moving and the power it brought with it were almost more like a giant tornado than a typical hurricane. The devastation where it hit hard was very tornado like in it's destruction. I hope NC and SC come out of this without major flooding in the same that are just now letting people back in to clean up. Fisherboy, sounds like you do a lot of work to help your family and others. Glad to hear it. May you be rewarded with a few nice tarpon in the near future.

#18 mikechell

mikechell

Cold weather afficando- Give me Snow or give me death!

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,529 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:26 PM

Fisherboy ... my sympathies with your house damage.  As has been said, it's good to hear there were no injuries.

Barbed hooks rule!
My definition of work: Doing something in which effort exceeds gain.
Ex-Marine ... quondam fidelis

#19 Clydefuert

Clydefuert

Bait Fisherman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 07:09 PM

Attached Thumbnails

• 1633.gif

Reply to this topic