Fly Tying
yooperflyfisher

Green Caddis hooks?

I would not use them. If I want part of a hook shank to be green or any other color, there are materials to make that happen.

I would not use them. If I want part of a hook shank to be green or any other color, there are materials to make that happen.

laugh.png Funny, Flicted.

I've never bought from them, so I can't answer your question.

I have some bright green and some bright blue salmon hooks, got em dirt cheap at a show, mostly I tie big wooly buggers on them.

if your willing to wait god knows how long for them go ahead and get them but theres better suppliers with shorter delivery

if your willing to wait god knows how long for them go ahead and get them but theres better suppliers with shorter delivery

Yeah but I just couldn’t resist there sale 5.00 down to 3.00

Ive never bought from them too many negative comments.

For the last few years Ive been buying my hooks from Allen.

Very pleased with them for the money and excellent customer service and delivery times.

His B200 is my favorite Bass fly hook regardless of price.

They have deals and coupons all the time also

https://gcoutfitters.com

Its a brand

yeah, got a banner the top of the page like a forum sponsor or something, still they get negative comments. Wish you luck and awaiting a report from you on your experience, maybe he's gotten better.

https://gcoutfitters.com

Its a brand

yeah, got a banner the top of the page like a forum sponsor or something, still they get negative comments. Wish you luck and awaiting a report from you on your experience, maybe he's gotten better.

All the reviews I saw were positive.

I received the hooks yesterday they work awesome so far I tied some zebra midges, Al’s Rats, black beauty Midges, a pike fly and some buggers.

Green hooks would depend on whether you are trying to attract humans or trout. Green is on the verge of what trout can detect near the surface.

But trout don't buy flies. ;-)