Fly Tying
FlatsRoamer

Pseudo Hair

Hey guys,

SO hairline recently stopped selling Pseudo hair, :((((

I do use that material quite a bit (if you follow my IG you know)

So I am looking for someone or somewhere I can buy some from. I have spent hours looking for it and only come across random colors such as fl orange red things like that

IF YOU HAVE ANY PSEUDO HAIR FOR SALE OR KNOW A PLACE WHERE I CAN GET SOME NATURAL COLORS FOR A FAIR PRICE PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

Flats

Seriously flats, just type pseudo hair into Google search, the first three links I clicked had it in every color imaginable including white.

IF YOU HAVE ANY PSEUDO HAIR FOR SALE OR KNOW A PLACE WHERE I CAN GET SOME NATURAL COLORS FOR A FAIR PRICE PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

Flats

if you need help stop YELLING

as vicente said, GOOGLE pseudo hair and you will find multiple shops that carry it

I have spent hours looking for it and only come across random colors such as fl orange red things like that

you seem to have an excuse for everything especially when it comes to finding items online that you desperately need. having other members of the forum do your searching for you sure is a lot easier than doing it yourself

THERE ARE A LOT OF ANGRY OLD MEN OUT THERE TRYING TO BE THE INTERNET POLICE. IF EVERYONE USED GOOGLE, THERE WOULD BE LITTLE NEED FOR THIS SITE AT ALL. FLATS, LIKE ME, PROBABLY THINKS YOU OLD MEN CAN'T HEAR SO WELL....... CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? LOL

THERE ARE A LOT OF ANGRY OLD MEN OUT THERE TRYING TO BE THE INTERNET POLICE. IF EVERYONE USED GOOGLE, THERE WOULD BE LITTLE NEED FOR THIS SITE AT ALL. FLATS, LIKE ME, PROBABLY THINKS YOU OLD MEN CAN'T HEAR SO WELL....... CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? LOL

HEY, I RESEMBLE THIS REMARK

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

Inside voice, please.

He's an old guy, probably is his inside voice, forgets to turn his hearing aid on

Hmm, people yelling, hearing aids not on, inner men hearing "other things" and now someone has Pepsi up his nose ! Must be the geriatric ward.