Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Contest Gallery

6 replies to this topic

#1 SmallieHunter

SmallieHunter

For I am Mullis...Lord of the idiots!

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,500 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 10:49 PM

I have a page set up that will display the flies just how you seen them for the voting. Now all of the flies have the tyers member name underneath, this way you can match the members with the flies.

http://www.flytyingf...age=2004contest

Please guys feel free to use these pictures to add the patterns for the flies into the database. Having these in the database is part of my motivation for hosting the contest because I know alot of members dont have cameras and this was one way to show other members your flies.

All flies are now "released" so you may discuss them as much as you want!

test

#2 Fly1

Fly1

another damn Canadian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 08:00 AM

Great contest Will I really enjoyed seeing and voting on all the different flies biggrin.gif
Maybe next year I will actually enter some flies. Congratulations to all the participants and all the winners thumbsup.gif

Ken cool.gif

PS: I was amazed at the quality of flies in the Rookie catagory
Credit River Cane Rods
<span style='color:blue'>Ken Paterson, Streetsville, Ontario</span>

#3 PoPnBuG

PoPnBuG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 11:24 AM

Thanks to Will for excellent pictures, as well!!!

Good Job! Take the rest of the day off!!! laugh.gif rolleyes.gif

#4 Joe Hard

Joe Hard

Will Work For Bolgna

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,829 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 07:14 PM

These flies are cool, cant wait to see the patterns.
My Webpage - http://joehardflytying.4t.com/ (WARNING LOTS OF POP UPS)

This fella will be pleased with your work, if not hes damn nuts, and should be beat with a stick!! fly time

"All it takes is one fool to be standing arround doing something, for a bunch of other fools to join in"......a quote from an old Newfoundlander I met fishing in the pooring rain

#5 SmallieHunter

SmallieHunter

For I am Mullis...Lord of the idiots!

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,500 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 07:22 PM

In addition to the gallery anyone who submitted flies to the contest will show this button user posted image below their post. At anytime you can click that button and you will be taken to a page that displays all of their contest flies and the categories they were entered into.

test

#6 mhackney

mhackney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 07:40 PM

That is a cool idea Will! headbang.gif

#7 bentflyrod

bentflyrod

"BEST FREAKIN' RELATOR"