Fly Tying
flytire

74 hot dogs in 10 minutes

Eating contests are one of the most disgusting things on this planet. I've had to clean up dead animals from roadways. I've seen dead people in various states of decomposition.

NONE of that makes me wretch like seeing an idiot trying fro a new eating record.

I once posted a picture of a sliced up hand, and everyone was up in arms about how revolting it was. That short video gets the same reaction from me.

Actually he did it for the ten thousand dollars he won today and the 205K+ he makes a year from eating contests. The record is nothing but a side note.

There are some eating contests, particularly the ones the Guinness Book of Records will publish that I don't mind. Things like how many beans you can eat in one minute one at a time with a toothpick. Not just cramming it down like that. I'm with you Mike.

Cheers,
C.

Nathan's hotdogs is a famous NYC hotdog. The contest is an advertising contest they have been doing for years. The purpose of the contest for the contestants is to win 10 grand.

Takeru Kobayashi has not competed in the contest since 2009 due to his refusal to sign an exclusive contract with Major League Eating, which is the current sanctioning body of the contest.

Ah okay, no wonder I had not seen anything about him for a long time. I thought maybe he finally ate too much and exploded lol

"Major League Eating"....hehe, that makes me chuckle wink.png