Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
tahoe1849er

fix the forum

Been trying for months to get a response from an admin ( maybe they don't exist) the "Forgot Password" link does not work, it does not send the email it says it will.

This is most likely the wrong place to post this but I see no other option. If anyone has contact with an admin please advise them to fix this and have someone post an email contact address for when stuff like this occurs.

Thanks

I've been a moderator for a while, but honestly, I'm not sure what your issue is. I'm assuming you had another screen name you can't get into.

Since you're now in the site on this screen name, are you okay with it?

Or do you want to get in on the original?

Or are you just posting this to alert us that you had problems and others might experience the same?

There's two admins, myself and Will (smalliehunter) You obviously have not tried contacting me (the admin that is on the site daily) because I always reply within hours to any PM's I get. If you have been trying to contact the site owner (smalliehunter) then it's pretty common knowledge that he hasn't been active on the site in a very very long time so you won't get a response from him. Shoot me a PM with what your problem is and I will look into it.

The issue is the password reset does not work on this site. I lost my password and cannot get this site to reset it. It says its sending a reset e-mail but never does.